Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Leveler….

 So – A year ago when we first started the build, we were incredibly lucky to spend time with both Tyson and David lending their time and professional expertise to assist us as we pulled our future castle out of the ground. I am sure we caused them a fair share of frustration from time to time, but we also shared a lot of laughs.

I remember David and I standing up on the frame as we were walking out the trusses, and watching the storm cells burst with lightning all around us. David, ever the practical joker (read smart arse) took out his hammer and made to throw it to me, saying “catch”!

As if – I wasn’t prepared to be anyone’s lightning rod! It was times like that that we retired to Canowindra for a ‘coffee’.

David also took to calling me lightning – on the grounds that I never hit the same place twice (with a hammer). He at least acknowledged I can swing a knife, which was graceful!

This Christmas I decided to get him back, with a present I call the ‘Leveler’.  I think we can have a bit of fun with this one!


 It might pose a few problems...
 I knew what was coming!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment