Friday, November 6, 2009

Graduations and weddings

Hi

I thought it well past time that we shared some of our pictures with you all.

So quickly-



This one is of me (in my mess kit) and Jane  at Graduation from RMC (Royal Military College) on June 23. It was a fantastic night, and one that lasted well into the wee small hours. Certainly one of the more memorable days and nights!


                                               
This is of me in the uniform we graduated in. I know I look serious- but it was a momentous occasion!


This is one of my favourite shots of the wedding (27 June). The photographs were taken at the Officers Mess at RMC in Canberra, and the tartan is the Dalziell tartan. 

There will be many more photographs over the coming weeks- please bear with us as we sort through them all!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment