Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Random photo essay

There are always other things going on that are worthy of note, or photos of MacK that are particularly endearing!

A couple of weeks ago, I "coached" our work rugby team. By coaching, I mean that there is every chance that I might have played. But never more than three games per day in the tournament we played! We ordered our playing strip from England, and had it presented to the team at a work function.  We were lucky enough to have Ben Roberts-Smith attend to present our playing shirts. He is an incredibly humble bloke, who also happens to be a man mountain. I know whose side I would like him to be on in a fight...


The team with RS


And MacK meeting a true Aussie legend!


I had the opportunity to carve out a pumpkin for Harry this year. It is the first time we had ever thought about Halloween, and it was lucky we had chocolate in the house, as we were door knocked several times!


MacK has built a special relationship with Special Bear.


This one was taken when David and Jess stopped through on their way back from South America earlier this year. I don't think MacK has bounced quite that high since...

No comments:

Post a Comment